Ncert English Class 7 Solutions Trees
Welcome to NCTB Solutions. Here with this post we are going to help 7th class students for the Solutions of NCERT Class 7 English Book Chapter 5 Poem, Trees. Here students can easily find step by step solutions of all the questions in Trees. Also our Expert English Teacher’s solved all the problems with easily understandable language with proper guidance so that all the students can understand easily. Here in this post students will get chapter 5 solutions. Here all Question Answer are based on NCERT latest syllabus.
Trees Exercise question Solutions :
- Working with the Poem :
(1) What are the games or human activities which use trees, or in which trees also ‘participate’?
The games or human activities which use trees, or in which trees also participate are –
(i) Children used trees to hide during their playing hide and seek.
(ii) Under the shed of the trees, people used to have their tea parties.
(iii) People make tree houses.
(iv) People used trees also to cradled their babies.
(2) – (i) “Trees are to make no shade in winter.” What does this mean? (Contrast this line with the line immediately before it.)
During the hot summer, trees always give us soothing shade, but in the times of winter trees have shed their leaves, so that people can take rest under the sun. Therefore, trees are to make no shade in winter.
(2) – (ii) “Trees are for apples to grow on, or pears.” Do you agree that one purpose of a tree is to have fruit on it? Or do you think this line is humorous?
Answer : :
Yes, I agree that one purpose of a tree is to have fruit on it. It is not a humorous line. Trees give lots of fruits or other eatable things to us, which we really need.
(3) With the help of your partner, try to rewrite some lines in the poem, or add new ones of your own as in the following examples.
Trees are for birds to build nests in.
Trees are for people to sit under.
Now try to compose a similar poem about water, or air
- Water is for human to take a drink.
- Water is for hydrophytes to grow in.
More Solutions :
👉 The Shed
👉 A Homage to our Brave Soldiers
👉 Meadow Surprises