Ncert English Class 7 Solutions Garden Snake
Welcome to NCTB Solutions. Here with this post we are going to help 7th class students for the Solutions of NCERT Class 7 English Book Poem Garden Snake. Here students can easily find step by step solutions of all the questions in Garden Snake. Also our Expert English Teacher’s solved all the problems with easily understandable language with proper guidance so that all the students can understand easily. Here in this post students will get chapter 7 solutions. Here all Question Answer are based on NCERT latest syllabus.
Garden Snake Exercise question Solutions :
Working with the Poem :
(1) Answer the following questions.
(i) Pick out the line that suggests that the child is afraid of snakes.
The line that suggests that the child is afraid of snakes is – “I saw a snake and ran away….”
(ii) Which line shows a complete change of the child’s attitude towards snakes? Read it aloud.
The following line shows a complete change of the child’s attitude towards snakes –
- “I will stand aside and watch him pass”
(iii) “But mother says that kind is good…” What is mother referring to?
Mother is referring to the garden snakes here.
(2) Find the word that refers to the snake’s movements in the grass.
The word that refers to the snake’s movements in the grass is “wiggles.”
(3) There are four pairs of rhyming words in the poem. Say them aloud.
The four pairs of rhyming words in the poem are-
- Away – say
- Good – foods
- Grass – pass
- Mistake – Snake.
(4) A snake has no legs or feet, but it moves very fast. Can you guess how? Discuss in the group.
Though a snake has no legs or feet, it moves fast by wiggling on the ground.
(5) Can you recall the word used for a cobra’s long sharp teeth? Where did you come across this word first?
Cobra’s long sharp teeth are usually called ‘fangs’ I first came across this word on discovery channel.
More Solutions :
👉 The Shed
👉 A Homage to our Brave Soldiers
👉 Meadow Surprises