Balbharati Class 8 History Solutions Chapter 11 Struggle for Equality
Welcome to NCTB Solutions. Here with this post we are going to help Maharashtra State board 8th class students by providing Balbharati Class 8 History Chapter 11 Solutions, Struggle for Equality. Here students can easily find all the answers for the questions in Struggle for Equality. Also our Expert History Teacher’s solved all the question answer with easily understandable language with proper guidance so that all the students can understand easily. Here on this post students will get chapter 11 Struggle for Equality solutions. Here all the Question Answer are based on Balbharati latest syllabus. Here all the question and answer are based on Maharashtra State Board latest syllabus.
Struggle for Equality Exercise question Solutions :
Question no – (1)
(1) ____ founded the Red Cross Society at Rajkot.
= Rakhmabai Janardan save
(2) ____ was the President of mill workers union at Ammalner.
= Sane Guruji
(3) The President of the first session of AITUC was ____
= Lala Lajpat Rai
Question no – (2)
(1) Social work of Vitthal Ramji Shinde :
Maharshi Vitthal Shinde wanted to move forward with the backward people in the society. He thinks a lot about the future of the backward people in the society. So, he founded depressed classes Mission for the progress of Dalits. He wanted the Dalits to take their place like other people in the society. So he always aims to answer that Dalits get proper education and respect in the society.
(2) Reforms of Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj in the state of Kolhapur :
Rajarshi Shamu Maharaja is one of the hero of Maharashtra culture. One of his extraordinary personality was to show the right direction by disproving the thoughts of the backward people of that era. He has shown the society the direction of a new path by breaking some unnecessary customs of the society.
His reforms was :
- He made a law for free and compulsory primary education.
- He did substantial work for abolition of caste distinction.
- He broke up the rule of Inter dining, Inter marriage, and change of occupation.
- He passed the act inter caste marriage.
- He abolished the ‘Balutedari System’.
Question no – (3)
(1) The Government decided to crush down the communist movement Because the Government started feeling the danger of communist movement.
(2) Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar started newspapers like ‘Muknayak’ Bahishkrut Bharat etc because they wants To create awaking in the society and to voice out their grief.
Question no – (4)
(1) The struggle for equality important in the making of Modern India because –
= In order to make modern India, everyone has to walk the path together shoulder to shoulder. If the society is modern, then the country will be modern and the modernity of the society will be fulfilled only when every human being will be equal and that’s why struggle for equality important in the making of modern India.
(2) Work of Sane Guruji in eastern are –
When the natural calamity destroys all the crops; he goes to the collector office write the large number peasant in order to get the land revenue waived.
(3) The struggle built up by workers decisive for the national movement –
= After the first world war, due to industrialization there was rise of worker class in India-and then a necessity for nation wide worker was felt, and workers actively participants in the national movement.
(4) The nature of reform movement related to women –
= Not only men but also women were forefront of this war of social reform. Padita Ramabai, Ramabai Ranade, Dr. Rakhma bai save, Dr. Anandibai Joshi are the famous of them.
Next Chapter Solution :