Balbharati Class 8 History Solutions Chapter 10 Armed Revolutionary Movement
Welcome to NCTB Solutions. Here with this post we are going to help Maharashtra State board 8th class students by providing Balbharati Class 8 History Chapter 10 Solutions, Armed Revolutionary Movement. Here students can easily find all the answers for the questions in Armed Revolutionary Movement. Also our Expert History Teacher’s solved all the question answer with easily understandable language with proper guidance so that all the students can understand easily. Here on this post students will get chapter 10 Armed Revolutionary Movement solutions. Here all the Question Answer are based on Balbharati latest syllabus. Here all the question and answer are based on Maharashtra State Board latest syllabus.
Armed Revolutionary Movement Exercise question Solutions :
Question no – (1)
(1) Swatantryaveer Savarkar started a secret organisation of revolutionaries named ____
*In Swatantryaveer‘s autobiography ‘Majhi Janmathep’ he wrote down his experiences of Andaman.
(2) In Punjab, ____ organised an uprising against the Government.
= Ramsingh Kuka
*Ramsingh kuka was the first Indian who used non cooperation method to boycott British goods and services.
(3) ____ founded the India House.
= Pandit Shyamji Krishna Varma
*Through this organisation Indian youths were given scholarships for higher education in England.
Question no – (3)
(1) Chafekar brothers killed Rand because –
= In 1897, the Plaque Commissioner Rand had resorted to tyranny and force while managing the epidemic of plaque in Pune. As a revenge the Chafekar brothers, Damodar and Balkrishna, shot him death on 22 June 1897.
(2) Khudiram Bose was hanged to death because –
= In 1908, Khudiram Bose and Prafulla Chakki, member of Anushilan Smiti planned to kill a judge named Kingsford. But the vehicle on which they threw the bomb was not the one carrying kinsford and in this attack two English women died. Prafulla Chaki shot himself with a bullet in fear of being caught. But Khudiram Bose was caught by the police and hanged to death.
(3) Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutta threw bombs in the Central Legislative Assembly because –
= Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutta were worked for a revolutionary organisation called “Hindustan Socialist Republican Army”. The government had introduced two bills in the Central Legislative Assembly to curtain civil rights. In order to protest against this Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutta threw bombs in the Central Legislative Assembly.
Question no – (4)
(1) A detail description of the attack on Chittagong Armoury –
Not only Surya Sen there are many revolutionaries participate in attack on Chittagong Armoury like Anant sing, Ganesh Ghosh, Kalpana Dutta, Pritilata Waddedar. Surya Sen was the chief of this group. Surya Sen drew up a plan to attack the armoury at Chittagong. The broken and they succeeded in paralysing the communication system. After that they gave a thrilling fight to the British army.
(2) Some of the major contribution of Swatantryaveer Savarkar are as follows :
- In 1900, Swatantryaveer Vinayak Damodar Savarkar founded ‘Mitramela’ a secret organization of revolutionaries in Nasik.
- He sent revolutionaries literature, guns etc to the members from England.
- The 1857 rebellion was the first war of independence was stated in the book ‘The Indian War of Independence 1857’ written by him.
- The Savaskar started many social movements such as removal of untouchability, common dining, purification of language etc.
Next Chapter Solution :