Ncert Science Class 10 Solutions Chapter 7 How do Organisms Reproduce
Welcome to NCTB Solutions. Here with this post we are going to help 10th class students for the Solutions of NCERT Class 10 Science Book Chapter 7, How do Organisms Reproduce. Here students can easily find step by step solutions of all the questions in How do Organisms Reproduce. Also our Expert Science Teacher’s solved all the problems with easily understandable language with proper guidance so that all the students can understand easily. Here in this post students will get chapter 7 solutions. Here all Question Answer are based on NCERT latest syllabus.
How do Organisms Reproduce Exercise question Solutions :
(1) Asexual reproduction takes place through budding in
Correct option – (b) Yeast
On the other hand, can put out small buds that separate and grow further.
(2) Which of the following is not a part of the female reproductive system in human beings?
Correct option – (c) Vas deferens
The vas deferens is not a part of the female reproductive system because it is the duct for carrying sperm.
(3) The anther contains
Correct option – (d) Pollen grains
The anther contains mail reproduction system, pollen grains contains male gametophyte of plant.
(4) What are the advantages of sexual reproduction over asexual reproduction
The advantages of sexual reproduction over asexual reproduction are
- Generation of variation in organisms of sexual reproduction.
- Adaption of environmental change due to variation.
- Characteristics similar to two parent organisms.
(9) How are the modes for reproduction different in unicellular and multicellular organisms?
In unicellular reproduction happens through fission, fragmentation, regeneration, Budding. In these the parent cell divides itself into two or more cells.
But in multicellular organisms reproduction occurs through vegetative propagation, spore formation. In these different organs is specialized for production of new organisms. In human and animals sexual reproduction is done by sexual intercourse and special organs develop egg cells for new organisms to produce.
(10) How does reproduction help in providing stability to populations of species.
Reproduction is necessary for organisms to be in existence, we notice organisms because of their population. If organisms didn’t reproduce it is sure that their existence will become history. It helps in keeping species for next generation and maintaining stability by maintaining the rate of death and birth.
More Solutions :
👉 Light – Reflection and Refraction
👉 Our Environment