Balbharati Class 8 History Solutions Chapter 14 Formation of State of Maharashtra
Welcome to NCTB Solutions. Here with this post we are going to help Maharashtra State board 8th class students by providing Balbharati Class 8 History Chapter 14 Solutions, Formation of State of Maharashtra. Here students can easily find all the answers for the questions in Formation of State of Maharashtra. Also our Expert History Teacher’s solved all the question answer with easily understandable language with proper guidance so that all the students can understand easily. Here on this post students will get chapter 14 Formation of State of Maharashtra solutions. Here all the Question Answer are based on Balbharati latest syllabus. Here all the question and answer are based on Maharashtra State Board latest syllabus.
Formation of State of Maharashtra Exercise question Solutions :
Question no – (1)
(1) The State of ____ was formed on 1 May 1960.
(c) Andhra Pradesh
Correct option – (d)
The State of Maharashtra was formed on 1 May 1960.
(2) ____ put forth the proposal of Samyukta Maharashtra with Mumbai in the Mumbai Municipal Corporation.
(a) G.T. Madkholkar
(b) Acharya Atre
(c) D.V. Potdar
(d) Shankarrao Dev
Correct option – (b)
Acharya Atre put forth the proposal of Samyukta Maharashtra with Mumbai in the Mumbai Municipal Corporation.
(3) ____ accepted the responsibility as first Chief Minister of Maharashtra.
(a) Yashvantrao Chavan
(b) Prithviraj Chavan
(c) Shankarrao Chavan
(d) Vilasrao Deshmukh
Correct option – (a)
Yashvant Rao Chavan accepted the responsibility as first Chief Minister of Maharashtra.
Question no – (2)
(1) Samyukta Maharashtra Samiti came to be established because Samyukta Maharashtra samiti was established to include Mumbai with Maharashtra.
(2) The role of newspapers was important in Samyukta Maharashta Movement because : To awaken the ideology of revolution among the common people of Maharashtra Prabodhan, Kesari, Sakal, Navakal, Navyug, Prabhat played important role.
Question no – (3)
(1) Samyukta Maharashtra Parishad :
= Samyukta Maharashtra Parishad was established 1946, 28th July. In Mumbai it was called ‘Maharashtra Ekkikanan Parishad’ Shankarrao Dev was its president. It passed a resolution that all Marathi speaking regions should be included in one state.
(2) Contribution of Samyukta Maharashtra samiti :
= The Samyukta Maharashtra Samiti helped to create a completely different state for the people who speak the Maharashtra language.
Previous Chapter Solution :