NCTB Class 7 Home science Chapter 11“Preservation of Food” Solution
Bangladesh Board Class 7 Home science Solution Chapter 11“Preservation of Food” Exercises Question and Answer by Experienced Teacher.
NCTB Solution Class 7 Chapter 11 “Preservation of Food”
NCTB Bangladesh Board
“Preservation of Food”
Multiple choice questions:
(1) What is the minimum temperature of a refrigerator?
Answer:- 20 to 60C.
(2) The fruits mentioned in the stem became unsuitable to sell because they were attacked by-
(3) Mangoes which were brought from Rajshahi
Answer:- Got black in colour.
(1) (a) Under what circumstances does the growth to bacteria decrease?
Answer:- In high temperature and drier atmosphere the growth of bacteria decrease.
(1) (b) Fungus develops a soft green and grey layer over the food-explain.
Answer:- This kind of fungus increase in the presence of warm temperature humidity and air. Its create a soft green and grey layer over the food.
(1) (c) Explain Sumaiya Khatun’s way of food preservation of picture 2.
Answer:- In picture-2 we can see fish meat and which is can preserve in refrigerator.
(1) (d) Under what circumstances does the growth of bacteria decrease?
Answer:- Yes, it is possible to keep the food original for a long time if they are tried properly in sunlight.