NCTB Class 7 Home science Chapter 10“Patient’s Diet and Plan for the Diet” Solution
Bangladesh Board Class 7 Home science Solution Chapter 10“Patient’s Diet and Plan for the Diet” Exercises Question and Answer by Experienced Teacher.
NCTB Solution Class 7 Chapter 10 “Patient’s Diet and Plan for the Diet”
|NCTB Bangladesh Board|
“Patient’s Diet and Plan for the Diet”
Multiple choice questions:-
(1) Which disease causes dehydration?
(2) Which food is suitable for diabetic patients to keep glucose in control in their blood?
(3) Which disease is Rimu suffering from?
(4) Which diet is suitable for Rimu?
Answer:- Sharbat, fruit juice, green coconut water.
(1) (a) What is a patient’s diet?
Answer:- The diet or food plan that a patient’s takes with special instructions in order to get well quickly to control the disease is called a patient diet.
(1) (b) Describe the necessity of a patient’s diet.
Answer:- Patient diet is important to control the disease, fulfil the loss of energy and nutrition, and reduce the complications and reduce the complications and severity of the disease.
(1) (c) Explain how the food that Pushpa has prepared will affect her mother- in-law’s health.
Answer:- A diabetes patient must not take sugar. It will be very danger it she continued her diet with this type of food. It is not healthy to her.
(1) (d) Do you think a proper diet will help to control mother-in-law’s disease? Analyse it.
Answer:- Yes, i think a proper diet will help to control mother-in-law’s disease because proper diet can reduce the complications and severity of the disease.