NCTB Class 7 Home science Chapter 12“Qualities of Textile Fibres” Solution
Bangladesh Board Class 7 Home science Solution Chapter 12“Qualities of Textile Fibres” Exercises Question and Answer by Experienced Teacher.
NCTB Solution Class 7 Chapter 12 “Qualities of Textile Fibres”
NCTB Bangladesh Board
“Qualities of Textile Fibres”
Multiple choice questions:-
(1) Which of the following is made by using Nylon?
Answer:- Cloth of umbrella.
(2) In which fibre do we get less variety of colours?
(3) Farhana’s saari is made of which fibre?
(4) What should Farhana do to take proper care of her saari?
Answer:- Put it in shadow to dry.
(1) (a) What is the source of flax?
Answer:- The source of flax is flax tree.
(1) (b) Why is a cotton cloth comfortable to wear in all seasons? Explain.
Answer:- Cotton cloth comfortable to wear, because it is very comfortable and heat conductive, absorb water easily.
(1) (c) why was Sabah feeling uncomfortable? Explain.
Answer:- The quality of heat conductivity of silk fibre is not god so, Sabah feeling uncomfortable when she put silk dress in summer noon.
(1) (d) Do you think Sayera was right in washing the clothes? Analyze and discuss.
Answer:- No in my opinion Sayera was not right in washing clothes because we don’t use warm water in silk fabric and we don’t rubbing cloth when we washed clothes.