Balbharati Class 7 History Solutions Chapter 7 The Administration of the Swaraj
Welcome to NCTB Solutions. Here with this post we are going to help Maharashtra State board 7th class students for Balbharati Class 7 History Chapter 7 Solutions, The Administration of the Swaraj. Here students can easily find all the answers for the questions in The Administration of the Swaraj. Also our Expert History Teacher’s solved all the question answer with easily understandable language with proper guidance so that all the students can understand easily. Here in this post students will get chapter 7 The Administration of the Swaraj solutions. Here all the Question Answer are based on Balbharati latest syllabus. Here all the question and answer are based on Maharashtra State Board latest syllabus.
The Administration of the Swaraj Exercise question Solutions :
Question no – (1)
(1) A Council with eight departments Astra Pradhan Mandal.
(2) Bahirj Naik was the Head of Intelligence department.
(3) The sea fort built by Maharaj near Malvan – Sindhudurg.
(4) He looked after the war materials on the fort by Karkhanis.
Question no – (2)
(1) Shivaji Maharaj understood that farming is the infrastructure for the betterment of society. He made many decisions in the agriculture improvement agriculture.
- First of all, he thought of the betterment of the farmer.
- He entrusted the responsibility of organising the land revenue system to his capable and experienced office bearer Annaji Datto.
- There was no reason to impose additional taxes.
- He always encouraged the farmers and facilated them to cultivate the fellow lands.
- If the crop was damaged in the land for any reason, there was no need to pay the tax.
- Maharaj had instructed his officers to provide peasants with bullock’s ploughs and good seeds for sowing.
(2) Shivaji Maharaj was not only a rular but he also sacrificed himself for the welfare of the people.
- He was a watchful administrator.
- He was aware that if his subjects were to really get the joy of freedom, it was necessary to have a disciplined administration.
Question no – (3)
(1) Shivaji Maharaj established the council to ensure the smooth management of the affairs of swaraj and to ensure peoples welfare.
(2) Shivaji Maharaj raised a navy to protect west coast from Portuguese, Siddi, British and curb their activities Shivaji Maharaja raised a navy.
Next Chapter Solution :