Balbharati Class 7 History Solutions Chapter 3 Religious Synthesis
Welcome to NCTB Solutions. Here with this post we are going to help Maharashtra State board 7th class students for Balbharati Class 7 History Chapter 3 Solutions, Religious Synthesis. Here students can easily find all the answers for the questions in Religious Synthesis. Also our Expert History Teacher’s solved all the question answer with easily understandable language with proper guidance so that all the students can understand easily. Here in this post students will get chapter 3 Religious Synthesis solutions. Here all the Question Answer are based on Balbharati latest syllabus. Here all the question and answer are based on Maharashtra State Board latest syllabus.
Religious Synthesis Exercise question Solutions :
Question no – (1)
(1) Mahatma Basaveshwar : Karnataka Sant Meerabai : ___
(2) Ramananda : North India Chaitanya Maha Prabhu : ___
(3) Shri Chakradhar : ___ Shankaradeva : ___
(1) Mahatma Basaveshwar : Karnataka Sant Meerabai : Mewad
(2) Ramananda : North India Chaitanya Maha Prabhu : Bengal
(3) Shri Chakradhar : Assam Shankaradeva : Bhakti movement
Question no – (2)
(1) The people and works related to Bhakti movement :
• Sant Ramanand
• Sant Kabir
• Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
• Narsi Mehta
• Sant Mirabai
• They taught that all human beings are equal.
• They don’t believe in any differences based on casts, creed, sect and religion
• They gave the message of devotion, tolerance, and humanity.
(2) The people and works related to Mahanubhav Panth :
People : Chakradhar Swami
• Fought for the rights of the people.
• This sect preaches devotion to Krishna
• Supported equality.
(3) The people and works related to Sikhism :
People : Guru Nanak
Works : According to him, God is one Caste racism had no value to him. Everyone is equal to him. According to him, God is seen in devotion.
Question no – (3)
(1) ) Sant Kabir became a renowned Sant in the Bhakti movement.
Kabir was the father of a great devotional movement in South India. His ideology at that time shook the whole society. The basic tenets of his ideology touch the heart of the common people. In his opinion no temple, mosque or church God lives in the hearts of the people. Acceding to him, all people we equal and no one should be discriminated against on the basis of cast.
(2) The impact of Mahatma Basaveshwar’s work on society.
Mahatma Basaveshwar’s work in society :
He opposed the caste system and stressed the dignity of labour.
In his opinion world is worship.
Cast, religion inequality, men and women want to move forward together.
Question no – (4)
• Guru Gobindsingh
• Guru Nanak
• Manmath Swami
Next Chapter Solution :