NCTB Class 6 Home science Chapter 12“Basic concept of clothing and textile” Solution
Bangladesh Board Class 6 Home science Solution Chapter 12“Basic concept of clothing and textile” Exercises Question and Answer by Experienced Teacher.
NCTB Solution Class 6 Chapter 12 “Basic concept of clothing and textile”
|NCTB Bangladesh Board|
“Basic concept of clothing and textile ”
Multiple choice questions:-
(1) What were used in ancient time to make needle and thread?
Answer:- Bone and vein.
(2) What kind of fabric can absorb the water most?
Answer:- Knit fabric.
(3) Molly was conscious to select the dress-
Answer:- Nature of the program.
(4) The dress which Jolly selected-
Answer:- (a) Was not suitable for the program.
(1) (a) How many basic needs do people have?
Answer:- The basic need of people are food, cloth and accommodation.
(1) (b) what do the nurses wear to protect themselves? Explain.
Answer:– Nurses wear apron, mask, gloves to protect themselves.
(1) (c) Explain what kind of fabric Shova is wearing in the given example.
Answer:- shova wearing woven fabric.
(1) (d) Discuss comparatively the characteristics of the cloths of Shova and Reba.
Answer:- There are some different between shova and Rebas cloth. Sema wear woman fabric and Reba knitted, the differences between them are —-
Manufactured in handloom.
Manufactured by machine.
|Absorbing power of water is low.||
Absorbing power of water is high.
Knitted fabric is a fabric which is made by machine or hand through knitting process. Like t-shirt and undergarments are the knitted fabrics. Self protection is a process of protect body from the adverse situations and animals.
(2) (c) How did Rahat identify the players by the characteristics of the dress?
Answer:- Just looking at the colour of the jersey Rahat identify the players by the characteristics of the dress.
(2) (d) Explain according to the example that the dress of the players represents that country’s heritage.
Answer:- Each country has a specific colour of clothing for its players. We can only tell by looking at the colour of the jersey which country the player is form. Each jersey of a different country.