Balbharati Class 7 English Solutions Chapter 2.6 Chasing The Sea Monster
Welcome to NCTB Solutions. Here with this post we are going to help 7th class students for the Solutions of Balbharati Class 7 English Book Unit Two, Chapter 2.6, Chasing The Sea Monster. Here students can easily find step by step solutions of all the questions in Chasing The Sea Monster. Also our Expert English Teacher’s solved all the problems with easily understandable language with proper guidance so that all the students can understand easily. Here in this post students will get chapter 2.6 solutions. Here all the Question Answer are based on Balbharati latest syllabus. Here all the question and answer are based on Maharashtra State Board latest syllabus.
Chapter 2.6 : Chasing The Sea Monster Exercise question Solutions
Question no – (1)
The words and phrases used to describe the monster are as follows : –
- Infernal beast,
Question no – (3)
The whole event takes near about 24 hours which is described in the passage.
Question no – (4)
(1) → (e) a pole slung across a ship’s mast. A sail hangs from a yard.
(2) → (d) tall, upright pole on a ship.
(3) → (i) an open deck near the back.
(4) → (a) a floor, flat area built on a ship.
(5) → (b) the forward part of the main body of a ship.
(6) → (g) the part which is always at the front while the ship is sailing.
(7) → (f) the rearmost (back) part of a ship.
(8) → (c) a forward part of the deck.
(9) → (h) the right-hand side of a ship as one faces forward.
Question no – (6)
The different units of measurement mentioned in the passage are –
Next Chapter Solution :