NCTB Class 6 Home science Chapter 1 “Preliminary Concept Of Home And Home Environment.” Solution
Bangladesh Board Class 6 Home science Solution Chapter 1 “Preliminary Concept Of Home And Home Environment.” Exercises Question and Answer by Experienced Teacher.
NCTB Solution Class 6 Chapter 1 “Preliminary Concept Of Home And Home Environment.”
|NCTB Bangladesh Board|
“Preliminary Concept Of Home And Home Environment.”
Multiple choice questions:-
(1) Which of the following is a formal place?
Answer:- (a) Dining room.
(2) Causes that led primitive human beings to make families
Answer:- (ii) Advantages of collective cultivation.
(3) What had been the causes behind poor growth of the plant?
Answer:- (b) Lack of adequate light and air.
(4) Proper growth of Anita’s plant needs
Answer:- (ii) Keeping the tub on the verandah.
(1) (a) What is the environment of child’s life?
Answer:- A Childs first environment begins with his own home and the environment around the home.
(1) (b) What is meant by First Aid?
Answer:- The way a sick person is treated at home before being taken to hospital after being injured is called first Aid.
(1) (c) Which habit of Raiyan made Rupa injured? Explain.
Answer:- The chatric nature of Raiyan made Rupa injured. Used items should always be kept in a specific place after use so that we can use them in the next. But Raiyan never did that. He used to come from the field and scatter his play materials everywhere. Then there was the possibility of this this danger. Raiyan like behaviour can bring extreme danger to our daily lives, with for reaching and devastating effects. Putting used things back in the right place makes a good character. If we don’t put things in the right place, we may end up in trouble later.
(2) (a) How many divisions are there in the internal space of a home and what are they?
(2) (b) What do you mean by informal place?
Answer:- Spaces where we perform personal or privet activities are known as is maintained in this area. Like, bed room/study room/ Dressing and make up room.
(2) (c) What is the home environment at picture 2? Explain.
Answer:- In picture (2) we can found a working space in home environment. This is the space of cooking the process of cooking continued by various stop like- washing, cleansing, cutting fish, meat and vegetables, crushing various spices etc.
(2) (d) Home environment at picture 1 is the main obstacle to healthy development of family members. Explain.
Answer:- Cleanliness should be the main goal of any healthy family. Unclean and dirty, carries various diseases. A healthy clean environment increases mental capacity.