Warning: Undefined array key "https://nctbsolution.com/nctb-class-8-english-solution/" in /home/862143.cloudwaysapps.com/hpawmczmfj/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpa-seo-auto-linker/wpa-seo-auto-linker.php on line 192
Bangladesh Board Class 8 English Solution Chapter 6 Going on a foreign trip Exercises Question and Answer by Experienced Teacher. NCTB Class 8 English Solution Unit 6 Going on a foreign trip All Lessons – Lesson 1 At the airport, Lesson 2 Filling in a form, Lesson 3 Going throught immigration Lesson 4 Boarding the plane Lesson 5 Announcements on board (1) Lesson 6 Announcements on board (2) Lesson 7 Reaching Bangkok Lesson 8 The destinmation Lesson 9 The Tha Kha floating market.
NCTB Solution Class 8 Chapter 6 Going on a foreign trip
|NCTB Bangladesh Board|
Going on a foreign trip
Lesson – 1
(C) Read the text and answer the following questions.
(1) Why is Mita excited?
Ans: Mita is excited because this is her first time to board a plane.
(2) Why aren’t Mita’s parents going with her?
Ans: Mita’s parents were too busy with their work.
(3) What does an immigration officer do at the airport?
Ans: An immigration officer checks passport and stamps it.
(D) Write a short composition about your experience of travelling to another place. It could be going to your grandparents/aunt’s/sisters/brother’s house. Write about your preparation before travelling. Your experience of the way, e.g. launch terminal, railway/bus station, airport etc.
Lesson – 3
(C) Make a list in the following grid showing what the immigration officer asks and tells Mita, and what Mita says in response. One is done for you.
|(1) Are you travelling alone?||(1) No. I’m travelling with my aunt, uncle and cousin.|
|(2) is this your first visit to Thailand?||(2) Yes|
|(3) How long are you going to stay there?||(3) Seven to ten days|
|(4) Where are you going to stay?||(4) In a hotel|
|(5) Have a safe journey;||(5) Thanks.|
(E) What are the three things needed at immigration?
Ans: The three things needed at immigration are Visa, passport, departure card.
Lesson – 4
(1) Who had a small lip gel in the hand luggage?
Ans: Mita had a small lip gel in the hand luggage.
(2) How much liquid or gel is allowed to carry in hand luggage?
Ans: 100 ml liquid or gel is allowed to carry in hand luggage.
(3) Why are liquid gel and cream not allowed on board a plane?
Ans: Liquid gel and cream are not allowed on board a plane for security reason.
(4) Which row is Mita silting in?
Ans: Mita is silting in row F23 C.
Lesson – 5
(1) The plane is —– in line to take off.
(2) The passengers are requested to fasten their ——-.
(3) All baggage to be kept —– the seat of in the ——- compartments.
Ans: Under, over head.
(4) The seats are to be in ——– position.
(5) All personal ——- devices are to be turned off.
(6) It is a ——– flight.
Ans: Non Smoking.
(C) (i) Who is speaking?
Ans: The captain Rashid Akbar is speaking.
(2) What is the airspeed of the plane per hour?
Ans: The airspeed of the plane is 643.7376 km per hour.
(3) What’s the time mentioned in the announcement?
Ans: The time is 1.25 pm mentioned in the announcement.
(4) How is the weather?
Ans: The weather is good.
(5) What’s the temperature in Bangkok mentioned in the announcement?
Ans: The temperature is 32 degree Celsius in Bangkok mentioned in the announcement.
(6) Who will serve snacks and drinks?
Ans: The cabin crew will serve snacks and drinks.