NCTB Class 7 Home science Chapter 14“Orderliness in Clothing and Personality” Solution
Bangladesh Board Class 7 science Solution Chapter 14“Orderliness in Clothing and Personality” Exercises Question and Answer by Experienced Teacher.
NCTB Solution Class 7 Chapter 14 “Orderliness in Clothing and Personality”
|NCTB Bangladesh Board|
“Orderliness in Clothing and Personality”
Multiple choice questions:-
(1) Dresses with sleeves are suitable for a slim person?
Answer:- Full sleeves.
(2) What will happen if you select your dress considering the kind of ceremony or program-
Answer:- It will help you express your personality.
(3) With which kind of stripes Reba will apparently look shorter?
(4) Which of the following is more suitable for Reba’s dress?
Answer:- Dress with ark colour and large print.
(1) (1) What is Personality?
Answer:- Personality is the total characteristics of an individual its expressed through our physical appearance, voice, mood, behaviour, emotion etc.
(1) (2) “Dress and Personality compliments to each other”—explain.
Answer:- There is a close relationship between personality and the clothes we wear. Our chosen dress represent our personality. We can see the confidence and good taste of mind. So, we can say “dress and personality compliments to each other.
(1) (3) Why does Karina give importance to bright colour in selecting her dress?
Answer:- Karina give importance to bright colour in selecting her because she is dark in complexion.
(1) (4) Considering the relation between dress and Personality, how much perfect combination is shown by Kamol and Karina in choosing dress?
Answer:- Yes, in my opinion they are perfect in choosing dress.
Because Karina is dark so she select bright coloured dress and as Kamol is fat he choose light coloured small printed dress.