NCTB Class 7 Home science Chapter 13“Decorating the clothes” Solution
Bangladesh Board Class 7 Home science Solution Chapter 13“Decorating the clothes” Exercises Question and Answer by Experienced Teacher.
NCTB Solution Class 7 Chapter 13 “Decorating the clothes”
|NCTB Bangladesh Board|
“Decorating the clothes ”
Multiple choice questions:-
(1) What are the necessary elements for embroidery?
Answer:- Threads, small sparkling objects of slivery or golden colour, beads.
(2) Which stitch is used to make a design on a coarse cloth made of jute?
Answer:- Cross stitch.
(3) Rodela’s dress was decorated by
(4) As a result of decorating Rodela’s dress it will be?
(1) (a) what is embroidery?
Answer:- Embroidery is a pattern or picture consisting of different kinds of stanches that are directly sewn by threads and middle onto cloth.
(1) (b) How will you make a simple dress extraordinary? Describe.
Answer:- We can make a simple cloth extraordinary by painting it with colour or by making embroidery on it with treads and needle.
(1) (c) How many ways or process can be used to decorate the dress in picture-1? Explain.
Answer:- There are many ways or process can be used to decorate the dress in picture in picture i like embroidery, painting.
(1) (d) Picture 2 is more suitable to bring variety in clothes-do you agree with this? Give reasons for your answer.
Answer:- Yes i am agree with this because embroidery and painting have enhanced the beauty of this dress. This made the country from ordinary to extraordinary.