Warning: Undefined array key "https://nctbsolution.com/nctb-class-7-english-solution/" in /home/862143.cloudwaysapps.com/hpawmczmfj/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpa-seo-auto-linker/wpa-seo-auto-linker.php on line 192
NCTB Class 7 English Chapter 1 Attention, Please Solution
Bangladesh Board Class 7 English Solution Chapter 1 Attention, Please Exercises Question and Answer by Experienced Teacher. NCTB Class 7 English Solution Unit 1 Attention, Please All Lessons In the Classroom, Outside School, In the House, In the Street, At a bookshop, In a restaurant, At a railway station.
NCTB Solution Class 7 Chapter 1 Attention, Please
|NCTB Bangladesh Board|
Lesson- 2 Outside School
(B) (1) A: Could you lend me your English book for a day?
B: Sorry, I can’t I need to read it tonight.
(2) A: Could you give me 50 taka?
B: Sorry, I can’t I have only 20 taka with me.
(3) A: would you give me your calculator, please?
B: Yes, of course, I can.
(4) A: would you get me a notebook and a ball pen for the stations?
B: Yes of course, I can.
(5) A: can you put my box in the car, please?
B: Yes, of course I will.
(c) Make requests using the clues.
(1) You want someone to help you with the washing.
Answer: Could you help me with washing?
(2) You want someone to give you change for a one hundred taka note?
Answer: Would you please give me change for a one hundred taka note?
(3) You want someone to wait a minute?
Answer: Can you wait a minute, please?
(4) You want someone to carry your bag.
Answer: Would you carry bag please?
(5) You wanted some to call you a ricksaw?
Answer: Can you call me ricksaw please?
Lesson 3 In the House
(c) Match the sentences in column A with suitable answers in column B.
|(1) Would you read the shopping list?||(d)|
|(2) Will you go to the market, please?||(f)|
|(3) Will you buy me one litre of cooking oil please?||(h)|
|(4) Would you buy me save rice?||(g)|
|(5) Would you need save money||(c)|
|(6) Would you like some tea?||(e)|
|(7) Would you scotch on the TV. Please?||(a)|
|(8) Would you tell her to watch TV at 10 pm.||(b)|
Lesson – 5 At a Bookshop
(1) What do you mean by ‘in stock, and ‘out of stock’?
Answer: ‘In stock’ mean these is a lots of available objects or things. If any people wants anything that moment they get it, easily, Out of stock mean there is a lack of availability of any things or objects, that if anyone wants to take it, but they can’t
(2) Who are talking in this conversation?
Answer: A buyer can student and a seller are talking in this conversation.
(3) Where is the conversation taking place?
Answer: The conversation is started at a bookshop.
(4) How many books does the student want?
Answer: Only one book wants the students.
(5) What books does he want to buy?
Answer: He wants to buy one English grammar book one Bengali grammar book etc.
(6) How much do the books cost?
Answer: The books cost 400 taka only.