NCTB Class 6 Science Chapter 3 Cellular Organization of Plants and Animals Solution
Bangladesh Board Class 6 Science Solution Chapter 3 Cellular Organization of Plants and Animals Solution Exercises Question and Answer by Experienced Teacher.
NCTB Solution Class 6 Chapter 3 Cellular Organization of Plants and Animals:
|Board||NCTB Bangladesh Board|
|Chapter Name||Cellular Organization of Plants and Animals|
Fill in the blanks:-
(1) —– cells have cell wall.
(ii) Plastids are characteristic of —- cells.
(iii) Generally —— cells do not have cell vacuole.
(iv) Cell wall is made up to ——- materials.
(5) There is nucleolus and chromosomes in —–.
Short answer questions:-
(1) An animal cell:-
(2) Characteristics of plastids:-
(i) Due to plastids, we the different colours of plant leaves, flowers and fruits.
(ii) Green plastids help in manufacturing food.
(iii) Coloured plastids make plants colourful.
(iv) Colourless plastids store food.
(3) Some organelles that are present in plant cells but absent in animal cells are —- cell wall, chloroplast, plastids.
Organelles that are present in animal cells but absent in plant cells are— Centriole,
Multiple choice questions:–
(1) The onion cell is a plant cell because it has —
Ans:- (i) Cell wall.
(2) Who discovered cell —
Ans:- (ii) Robert Hooke
(3) The function of nucleus —
Ans:- (iii) to control all the function of the cell.
(1) (a) The circular dense substance suspended on protoplasm is nucleus, which controls all the physiological functions of the cell.
(b) Mitochondria is called the power house of the cell. The main function of it is to help respiration. It is the major site of respiratory activities in the cell. So it helps releasing energy through respiration.
(c) Due to plastids, we can see the different colours of plant leaves, flowers and fruits. The coloured plastids make plant parts colourful and attractive.
(1)(d) Dipty saw different coloured plants and different animals.
The identifying character rustic of the organisms:-
(ii) Photo synthesis (plants)
(iii) Mode up of many cells.
(iv) Plastids (plants )
(2) (a) The structural and functional unit of life is called cell. Cell is mainly divided into two groups, proto cell and eucell.
(b) Reproductive cells are the part of eucell, which take part in reproduction.
(c) Animal cell:-
(d) Chloroplast is responsible for manufacturing food in a plant, chloroplast, which is found in plant cell, which helps plants prepare carbohydrates in presence of sunlite, water and carbon dioxide in air.