NCTB Class 6 Science Chapter 10 “Motion” Solution
Bangladesh Board Class 6 Science Solution Chapter 10 Motion Solution Exercises Question and Answer by Experienced Teacher.
NCTB Solution Class 6 Chapter 10 “Motion”:
|Board||NCTB Bangladesh Board|
Chapter 10 “Motion” Solution
Fill in the blanks:-
(1) The motion of an object sliding over inclined plane is called—– motion.
(2) The motion of rolling marble is —— motion.
Ans:- Translate – rotatory.
(3) The rate change of —- of an object with time is called its acceleration.
(4) —— have both magnitude and direction.
Write the kinds of motions in each of the following cases:-
(1) The motion of the wheel of a running bus.
Ans:- The motion of the wheel of a running bus— Translate – rotatory motion.
(2) The motion of the cradle.
Ans:- The motion of the cradle— Oscillatory motion.
(3) The motion of the pedal of bi-cycle.
Ans:- The motion of the pedal of bi-cycle— Rotational motion.
(4) The motion of earth about its own axis.
Ans:- The motion of earth about its own axis — Rotational motion.
(5) The motion of ear in zigzag road.
Ans:- The motion of ear in zigzag road— Translational motion.
Multiple choice question:-
(1) The rate of change of displacement with time is called—
Ans:- (b) Velocity.
(2) The motion of the clock’s is —–
Ans:- (d) Periodic motion.
(3) The distance traversed by Rimi—–
Ans:- (8+6) = 2meters.
(4) Rimi’s displacement was —
Ans:- (8-6) = 2 meters.
Short answer question:-
(1) Ans:- If an object travels a certain distance of its path from the same direction aft certain definite intervals of time repeatedly, the motion is called a periodic motion.
- Example: The motion of clock hands, electric fan.
(2) Ans:- The difference between national motion and Translate -rotatory motion is, in national motion, an object travers in a circular path but in case of trans. Rotational motion, an object travers in circular and linear path at same time.
(3) Ans:- Displacement is the linear minimum distance between initial and final position of an object in a particular direction.
(4) Ans:- The difference between speed and velocity is the distance travelled by an object in unit time is called its speed but the speed in a particular direction is called velocity.
(5) Ans:- The difference between acceleration and retardation is – acceleration is the rate increase of velocity with time, but retardation is the rate of decrease in velocity.
(1) (a) Ans:- I an object passes certain of its path from the same direction after certain definite intervals of time repeatedly, then the motion is called a periodic motion.
(1) (b) Ans:- The motion of wall clock’s pendulum is oscillatory motion.
(1) (c) Ans:- The distance between school and Khusbu’s house is 1500 meter
The time taken by Khusbu to reach school from house is 15 minute (15 minute = 15×60 = 900sec)
Therefore, The speed of Khusbu is =
= = 1.66ms-1
(1) (d) Ans:- The speed of Hridita is = = = 1.5ms-1
The speed of Sawdicha is = = =1.16ms-1
Therefore, Hridita speed id faster.
(2) (a) Ans:- When an object does not change its position with time, relative to an observer than object is at rest.
(2) (b) Ans:-The reference frame is such a specified object or point, relative to which the rest or motion of on object is determined.
Ans:- The particle is moving from A to C in
(AB+BC) = 3+1 = 4 second
Therefore the velocity of the particle is =
= 8 ms-1