NCTB Class 6 Math Chapter One Exercise 1.1 Solution by Math Expert. Bangladesh Board Class 6 Math Solution Chapter 1 Natural Numbers and Fractions Exercise 1.1 Solution.
|Natural Numbers and Fractions|
Exercise 1.1 Solution
(1) (a) Twenty thousand seventy; thirty thousand eight; fifty five thousand for hundred.
Solution:- 20,070 ; 30,080 ; 554000
(b) Four lac five thousand; seven lac two thousand seventy five.
Solution:- 4,05000, ; 7,02075
(c) Seventy six lac nine thousand seventy; Thirty nine hundred four.
Solution:- 76,90,07 ; 39,009024
(d) Five crore three lac two thousand seven.
(e) Ninety eight crore seven lac five thousand nine.
(f) One hundred two crore five thousand seven hundred eight.
(g) Nine hundred fifty five crore seven lac ninety.
(h) There thousand five hundred crore eighty five lac nine hundred twenty one.
(i) Fifty billion three hundred one million five hundred thirty eight thousand
(2) (a) 45789; 41007; 891071.
Solution:- Forty five thousand seven hundred eighty nine;
Forty one thousand seven
Eight lakh ninety one thousand seventy one.
(2) (b) 200078; 790678; 890075.
Solution:- Two lakh seventy eight
Seven lakhs ninety thousand six hundred seventy eight.
Eight lakh ninety thousand seventy five.
(2) (c) 4400785; 6870509; 7105070.
Solution:- Forty four lakh seven hundred eighty five ,
Sixty eight lakh seventy thousand five hundred nine,
Seventy one lakh five thousand seventy.
(2) (d) 50877003; 94309799; 83900765.
Solution:- Five crore eight lakh seventy seven thousand three.
Nine crore forty three lakhs nine thousand seven hundred ninety nine,
Eight crore thirty nine lakhs seven hundred sixty five.
(4) Write down the greatest and the smallest numbers consisting of nine digits.
Solution:- Consisting of nine digits the greatest number
Therefore, consisting of nine digits the smallest number
(5) From the greatest and the smallest numbers consisting of seven digits using the digits only once:
Solution:- (a) Greatest number = 9854321,
Smallest number = 1234589,
(b) Greatest number = 9875430
Smallest number = 3045789
(6) Which are the greatest and the smallest numbers consisting of seven digits having 7 in the first and 6 in the last position of the numbers?
Solution:- The greatest and the smallest numbers consisting of seven digits having seven in the first and 6 in position of the numbers are—
G -> 7999996
S -> 7000006
(7) Express in words the number obtained by arranging the digits of the number 73455 conversely.
Solution:- Fifty five thousand four hundred thirty seven