NCTB Class 6 Home science Chapter 14 “Taking Care and Storage of Clothes” Solution
Bangladesh Board Class 6 Home science Solution Chapter 14“Taking Care and Storage of Clothes” Exercises Question and Answer by Experienced Teacher.
NCTB Solution Class 6 Chapter 14“Taking Care and Storage of Clothes”
NCTB Bangladesh Board
“Taking Care and Storage of Clothes ”
Multiple choice questions:-
(1) In how many groups can clothes-care be divided?
(2) What kinds of fibres’ clothes can together be washed?
Answer:- cotton and liner.
(3) Why has Zeba ironed the sarees in little wet condition?
Answer:- To keep the fibre soft.
(4) Jeba has not used starch because of–
Answer:- For saving from the attack of the pests or insects.
(1) (a) where should be the colored dried?
Answer:- Coloured clothes should be dried in shaded place.
(1) (b) What do you understand about care of the clothes?
Answer:- Clothing reveals our personality. So each of us should take proper care of the clothes we wear. After sing any garment, it can have stains. so each of us should constantly take care of the clothes. The used clothes should be washed, dried, ironed and left in place.
(1) (c) what kind of cares Labonno has taken for her winter clothes? Explain.
Answer:- After using the seasonal clothes after washes and cleans. They need to be put back in the cupboard. Labonno also do the same.
(1) (d) Labonno’s dress has been spoiled because of the problem in preserving. Explain.
Answer:- There could be may reasons why Labonno’s clothes were revealed even though they were in the cupboard.
(i) May be the cupboard was open and the insects could get in there. Insects line in dark places so we should occasionally give the clothes in the sunlight. Moreover if one use naphthalene, we can get relief from insects.