Kseeb Class 6 Science Chapter 15 Air Around us Solutions
Welcome to NCTB Solutions. Here with this post we are going to help 6th class students by providing KSEEB Class 6 Science chapter 15 Solutions, Air Around us. Here students can easily find all the answers for Air Around us chapter. Also here our Expert Science Teacher’s solved all the exercise questions with easily understandable language with proper guidance so that all the students can understand easily. Here in this post students will get chapter 15 solutions. Here all the solutions are based on Karnataka State Board latest syllabus.
Air Around us Exercise Solutions :
(2) Which gas in the atmosphere is essential for respiration?
The Oxygen gas in the atmosphere is essential for respiration.
(5) Why does a lump of cotton wool shrink in water?
A lump of cotton wool shrink water this because the air present in cotton wool is escape hence cotton volume decrease.
(6) The layer of air around the earth is known as __
The layer of air around the earth is known as Atmosphere.
(7) The component of air used by green plants to make their food, is __
Carbon dioxide used by green plants to make their food.
(8) List five activities that are possible due to the presence of air.
(i) All living amimals use air to breadth.
(ii) Windmills are producing electricity by using air.
(iii) Air helps in the movement of sailing parachutes, aeroplane, ships etc.
Next Chapter Solution :